Heading Into the Weekend!

The weekend is coming, and I'll be hitting it hard and heavy at Dino Headquarters - and then grabbing some great, Dino-sized dinners. I hope you do the same.

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

We're heading into the 4th of July
Weekend here in the USA, so I
wanted to wish everyone a very
happy, restful, relaxing and fun
filled couple of days.

You're probably going to be doing
some serious eating, and that's
great.

Go for the Brontosaurus Burgers
if you can find them. They're pretty
darn good.

Or just throw a nice, juicy steak
on the grill.

Those are pretty good, too.

Add a fresh salad with tons of
greens, and you have about the
best meal you could imagine.

Of course, you're going to have
to earn it.

That means some serious, stand
on your feet, Dino style training.

My 4th of July weekend workouts
will be on Friday, Sunday and Tues-
day - and I'll be hitting it hard and
taking names in each workout.

And then I'll be doing some serious
eating.

I hope you do the same - and I hope
you have a terrific holiday weekend!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Here's a complete list of our
e-books on Kindle - along with
some killer photos of old-school
champions on the covers.

Take a look - I think you'll like
them, and they're fast, fun and
convenient for Holiday reading:

http://www.brookskubik.com/kindle.html

P.S. 2. My hard-copy books and
courses are right here at Dino
Headquarters:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day:
"Squats and steak are hard
to beat." - Brooks Kubik












We have more than 25 Dinosaur Training books and courses in the Kindle bookstore - head on over and take a look: