Great Feedback from an Iron Game Legend!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Back when I was getting started in the
Iron Game, I was lucky enough to discover
the Holy Grail of Strength Training -- Peary
Rader's wonderful old Iron Man magazine.

That was almost 50 years ago, and I still
remember how excited I was to read that
first issue.

I tore through the entire magazine in
record time -- including the classifieds.

And it was there that I first met Bill
Hinbern.

He had a classified ad for an old course
by bodybuilding legend, Reg Park. The
title was perfect:

"Strength & Bulk Training for Weight
Lifters and Body Builders."

Of course, I sent away for it.

Back then, it was  a big deal to buy ANY-
THING through the mail. My parents didn't
approve of mail order purchases. They
thought mail order was sketchy.

I remember that it took a lot of talking
to get them to give me the okay on ordering
the Reg Park course from that mysterious
mail order merchandiser -- Bill Hinbern.

After all, he lived all the way up in
Michigan!

Anyhow, the course arrived, and it was
TERRIFIC. One of the best courses ever,
and yes, I still have it in my strength
library.

And yes, Bill Hinbern still sells the course.
You can find it -- and other Reg Park courses --
and TONS of other great books and courses --
right here:

http://superstrengthtraining.com/reg-park

That was the first of many books and courses
that I bought from Bill Hinbern -- and it became
the basis of a lifelong friendship.

In 1995, when I was working on my first book,
Dinosaur Training, I let Bill read the manuscript
before it was printed.

I wasn't sure if it was going to sell -- or if I'd
lose my shirt by having it printed and not being
able to sell it.

So I asked Bill what he thought.

"Print it," he said. "It's great."

So I did.

And the rest, as they say, is history.

With that background, guess how I felt when I
woke up this morning and discovered that Bill
has moved into the modern age -- that's he's
bought and read all of my Kindle e-books --
and that he's posted killer reviews of all
five of them.

So I'd like you to dio me a big favor.

Follow the links to the different e-books, and
look for the most recent reviews. Bill's review
will be the most recent or next to most recent
for each book. Or search for his review by his
name.

Read the review, and if you think it's a good one,
go to the box at the end of the review and click
YES when Amazon asks you if it's a useful review.
Of course, you can feel free to read and rank
the other reviews -- and to comment on the
reviews -- or post a review of your own.

And if you want to grab one of the new e-books
(or more than one of them), that's okay, too!

The links to the Kindle e-books are below:

1. Dinosaur Training Secrets, Vol. 1.
"Exercises, Workouts and Training
Programs"

http://brookskubik.com/dinosaursecrets01_kindle.html

2. Dinosaur Training Secrets, Vol. 2,
"How Strong Are You?"

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_secrets2_kindle.html

3. The Training Secrets of John Grimek

http://www.brookskubik.com/grimektraining_kindle.html

4. The Dinosaur Military Press and Shoulder
Power Course

http://www.brookskubik.com/militarypress_kindle.html

5. The Doug Hepburn Strength and Muscle Building
System

http://www.brookskubik.com/hepburn_kindle.html

Let's show the world that when Bill Hinbern talks,
people listen!

As always, thanks for reading, and have a great
day. If you train today, make it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Go here if you want to grab a hard-copy
version of any of my e-books -- or if you want
any of my other hard-copy books and courses:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 2. Thought for the Day: "There are plenty
of good people in the Iron Game, but there's
only one Bill Hinbern." -- Brooks Kubik

******************************************