A Dinosaur Tidal Wave -- and a Superman from 1905!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Last Friday I sent an email with a
question for the Dinosaurs.

I asked whether you'd be interested
in a book or course on Dinosaur
Dumbbell Training -- or perhaps a
book or course combined with a DVD
to show EXACTLY how to do the
different exercises.

I said that if enough of you were
interested, I'd tackle the project.

So you're probably wondering what
happened . . .

Well, it was a little like one of
those disaster movies where there's
a tidal wave and a huge flood and it
washes everything away.

There was a HUGE response. My in-box
was flooded.

So now I've added a Dumbbell book and
DVD to the "Things to Do" list.

In fact, I've started on it.

Right now, I'm researching some great
dumbbell lifters of the past.

And catch this -- over 100 years ago,
there was a strongman who lived in
Vienna, Austria.

His name was Josef Steinbach. He won
the World Weightlifting Championship
in the Heavyweight class in 1904, 1905
and 1906.

Back then, they used heavy dumbbells
in their training -- and sometimes,
they included heavy dumbbell lifts in
their competitions.

How heavy?

Well, consider Steinbach's two dumbbell
clean and jerk way back on September 19,
1905.

Three hundred and thirty-five pounds.

That's a pair of 167.5 pound dumbbells.

One in each hand.

First he wrestles them up to his
shoulders -- and then he jerks them
overhead.

That's the kind of lifter I'm researching --
and that's the kind of strength and power
that you can build with the right kind of
dumbbell training.

Anyhow, I'm jamming and slamming -- working
on the Dumbbell book, the Diet and Nutrition
book, and the next issue of The Dinosaur Files
newsletter. So things are as busy as a bear
in a honey tree -- or a bundle of beavers --
or, well, pick your metaphor, you know what
I'm trying to say.

Thanks to everyone who shot in a response,
and I'll keep you posted on my progress.

As always, thanks for reading and have a
great day. If you train today, make it a
good one.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. For the very best in real world, super
effective strength training and muscle
building, grab any of my Dinosaur Training
books, courses or DVD's:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 2. I'll be on SuperHuman Radio today
at 1:00 EST -- catch the live broadcast or
listen to the download later on. We'll be
talking about workouts that hurt you more
than they help you. It's an important topic,
especially for older Dinos, so don't miss
it:

http://www.superhumanradio.com/

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "Train smart,
and train smarter as you get older."
-- Brooks Kubik