A Question for the Dinos!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

You guys like to keep me busy!

Here I am working on my diet and
nutrition book -- and getting ready
for my London seminar in June -- and
training like heck out in the
garage -- and I send a post about
some of the new things I'm going
to be teaching in London about
Dinosaur Dumbbell Training --

-- and the next thing you know, I'm
flooded with emails and Facebook posts
from Dinos who want to see a book or
a course or a DVD covering the latest
in Dinosaur Dumbbell Training.

I've always believed in asking you
want you'd like to see me cover --
and in covering it if enough Dinos
are interested.

So I need to ask the question:

Would you like to see a book or course
covering the latest developments in
Dinosaur Dumbbell Training?

Old exercises.

New exercises.

Some really cool exercise combinations.

Dumbbell workouts for Dinos.

Step by step "how to do it" instruction.

All exercises illustrated with photos
where I show you the movement from start
to finish.

Photos and stories of the great old-time
champions and some of their incredible
dumbbell lifts.

We could even do a DVD and offer the book
or course along with the DVD.

If this sounds interesting, shoot me an
email, and let me know!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Dinosaur Training, Dinosaur Bodyweight
Training, Gray Hair and Black Iron and my
other books and courses are right here at
Dino Headquarters -- and they're your
number one ticket to strength, muscle
and might:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 2. Save major clams on s&h by ordering
two or more books or courses together!

P.S. 3. Thought for the day: "Never stop
learning. The more you learn about training,
the better." -- Brooks Kubik