Wish Me Luck!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Wish me luck! I'll tell you why in a
minute, but first, before I forget,
today is Jim Schmitz's birthday. So
please join me in wishing Happy
Birthday to one of the top weight-
lifting coaches of all time!

Jim is also one of the nicest men
in the Iron Game. He lives in San
Francisco, and if you ever get out
there, look him up and train at his
gym!

Now, about the wish me luck thing.

As you probably know, we're in the
middle of a pre-publication special
for my new book, Dinosaur Dumbbell
Training. If all goes well, the little
monster will be printed and ready to
ship right around the end of August
or in early September. So if you
reserved a copy, it won't be much
longer.

In the meantime, I've had tons of
Dinos ask for a DVD to go with the
book. So I decided to do one -- and
filming begins today.

There are over 100 dumbbell exercises
in the new book, and I plan to cover
all or most of them in the DVD. So
that's going to be a lot of work.

In addition, I thought you'd enjoy
seeing some heavy lifting -- so after
I finish demonstrating the different
exercises, I'm going to load things
up and do some heavy stuff for you.

I'll actually try to beat one or
two IAWA World Records in some of
my favorite dumbbell lifts -- and
if I do, you'll be able to see it
on the DVD. (And yes, I think that
will give you a great big dose of
Dino-riffic motivation and
inspiration -- enough to set a
ton or two of PR's!)

Next week, we'll put a sales page up
for the DVD, so you can add it to your
order for the book. That way, we can
ship them together and there won't be
any additional shipping charge.

So it's going to be a busy couple of
days here at Dino HQ -- with plenty of
chalk, sweat and heavy iron. Wish me
luck!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik,

P.S. Go here to reserve your copy of
Dinosaur Dumbbell Training -- and be
watching for more info about the DVD:

http://brookskubik.com/dinosaur_dumbbelltraining.html

P.S. 2. Thought for the Day: "If there
was no such thing as weightlifting, we'd
have to invent it." -- Brooks Kubik