Hail to the Dinosaurs!
Before we get started, here's the link
to Carl Lanore's Super Human Radio Show.
I did an interview that lasted over an
hour and 15 minutes yesterday -- and it
If you missed the live broadcast, be sure
to catch the download -- it's Episode No.
On the training front, here's something
a little bit different for you.
Everyone loves top 10 lists, so let's
start the week with the top 10 giveaways
that someone doesn't know what he's talking
about when it comes to strength training:
10. Can train for three hours without
breaking a sweat.
9. So proud of his one rep deadlift with
35 pounds (not a typo) that he posted it
on the internets.
8. "Squats? No one does squats any more!"
7. "Those work much better if you stand on a
Swiss ball when you do them!"
6. "I read about it in last month's issue of
[fill in blank with any muscle comic]."
5. "We're gonna start you off with a 20 x 20
hypertrophy phase for four weeks."
4. "Power cleans? I already have a dish-washer!"
3. (Pointing to the power rack): "It's the
only safe way to do curls!"
2. "OMG, it's five minutes past the time to
take my amino acids -- I'm shrinking!"
1. "John Grimek -- who was John Grimek?"
Of course, the very BEST way to know whether
someone really does know what's he's talking
about is to look in his gym bag or on his
bookshelf. If there's a dog-eared copy of
Dinosaur Training, you know he knows the
As always, thanks for reading and have a
great day! If you train today, make it a
Yours in strength,
P.S. Here's where to grab YOUR copy of
P.S. 2. My other books and courses are
P.S. 3. Thought for the day: "You can't put
in what God left out, but squats and deadlifts
are still a pretty good idea." -- Brooks Kubik