An Important Question for the Dinos!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I just received an email from a fellow Dinosaur
that reads as follows:

" Just to let you know, I got your new course on
Kindle.  It's great.  Really enjoying it. Nice to be
able to receive it instantly (and it saves on
postage). Thanks.

Matt"

So I fired back an email that said something like
this:

"Thanks very much for letting me know that you
purchased the course on Kindle. We only get the
number of purchases each day, not the names of
the purchasers -- so we don't know if long-time
Dinos are ordering the Kindle version, or if it's
mostly new readers.

Obviously, that's important to know. So thanks
for giving me the update -- and thanks for your
kind words about the course. I'm glad you are
enjoying it."

Trudi saw the email exchange, and suggested that
I share it with the Dinos -- and ask you an
important question:

"Have you ordered the new Dinosaur Training
course on Kindle?"

If you have, please shoot me an email and let
me know. As I told Matt, this is really important
information for us.

Thanks!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Here's the link to the order page for the
new course -- it's available in your choice of
e-book or hard-copy:

http://brookskubik.com/dinosaur_secrets_01.html

P.S. 2. If you ordered the course on Kindle,
please post a review on the Kindle site. They
really help. Thanks!

****************************************