What to Get?

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I've been getting lots of questions from
readers about which Dinosaur Training book
or course to order.

I suppose that's to be expected. When there
was just one book -- Dinosaur Training, Lost
Secrets of Strength and development -- it was
an easy choice. But now we have many more
options for you.

So here, in a nutshell, is a little bit about
the different books and courses.

1. Dinosaur Training: Lost Secrets of Strength
and Development

I published Dinosaur Training way back in 1996.
It's been a best-seller ever since. Readers call
it "the Bible of strength training." It's about
heavy, hard-core lifting for drug-free athletes,
and it covers so much it's hard to summarize it.

It may be the most motivating and inspiring book
you've ever read -- and it's the one that everyone
else has been copying or piggy-backing off of ever
since.

The bottom line: start here.

2. Chalk and Sweat

Chalk and Sweat is my newest book. It came out in
December 2010. It gives you 50 detailed training
programs ranging from programs from beginners,
to programs for intermediates to programs for advanced
lifters -- and then to special programs to build
Herculean strength and muscle mass.

For most readers, this is your second book to buy. Or
order it along with Dinosaur Training. They work well
together.

3. Strength, Muscle and Power

Published in April, 2010. 29 chapters, tons of info,
lots of workouts, many different training ideas. The
book is a collection of articles I did before I
published Dinosaur Training, or shortly thereafter,
and thus, includes many things that I did not cover in
Dinosaur Training. It has some of my best writing and
most detailed "how to do it" articles.

I've updated, edited, and revised the articles, so the
book is as timely as possible. It's gotten great reviews,
and it's one of our most popular books.

Make this one number 3 on your list.

4. Gray Hair and Black Iron

This book is truly unique. Published in December, 2009,
it covers serious, hard, heavy strength training for older
lifters -- as in, lifters age 35 and up. (I'm 54 now, and
I was 52 when I wrote it, so I think I qualify as an older
lifter.)

There is very little (or nothing) out there for older lifters,
so Gray hair and Black iron fills a very important gap
in strength training literature.

If you're an older beginner, start with Chalk and Sweat and use
the beginner's programs, and then grab Gray Hair and Black Iron.

If you're a more experienced older lifter, start with Gray Hair
and Black Iron.

Should younger lifters read Gray Hair and Black Iron? Many readers
say they should -- and I tend to agree.

5. The Doug Hepburn Course

This one is for serious strength and power monsters and those of
you who are interested in building maximum muscle mass. Nuff said.

Anyhow, I hope that helps.

As always, thanks for reading, and have a great day -- and if you
train today, make it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. You can find more information about all of the above-mentioned
books and courses right here at Dinosaur Training Headquarters:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html