The "What Are You Working On?" Question

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I've been getting a ton of questions
about what I'm up to, and what I'm
working on.

That includes a ton of questions along
the lines of "When is the first quarterly
issue of The Dinosaur Files newsletter
coming out?"

"When is your diet and nutrition book
coming out?'

"When is the next book in the Legacy of
Iron series coming out?'

"Can you write a course or book about
[fill in the blank -- there are always
plenty of suggestions]?"

"Can you do a DVD about [fill in the
blank]?"

So here's what's going on at Dino Head-
quarters.

I'm working on volume 6 in the Legacy of
Iron series and I hope to have it out in
a couple of months. Call it 3 to 6 months.

I'm also working on a diet and nutrition
book for Dinos. This one is going slow --
but I'll keep on it, and we'll get it out
the door as fast as we can. Probably May or
June of next year if all goes well.

Due to other commitments, I've not been
able to do much on The Dinosaur Files, and
I've not been able to even think about any
other projects. I'll get to them, but I
just can't get to them right now.

Of course, no matter how busy I am, I'll
keep on sending you daily emails. If you
don't see them, then your email server is
doing evil things or you somehow dropped
off the email list, which sometimes happens,
and no one can ever figure out the reason
why.

So if you don't get emails for a couple of
days, check your junk mail filter, and if
you don't see them there, sign back up.

Also, stay in touch by being a Facebook
friend and by going to the Dinosaur Training
Blog.

I always put each email message on the Blog,
so you can get them that way. It's a back
up system.

The link to the Dinosaur Training Blog is
in the drop-down bar on the homepage of
my website -- on the right.

Or, go there now and bookmark it:

http://www.dinosaurtraining.blogspot.com/

BTW, someone asked if I was still training.

Hey -- the sun still rises in the east,
doesn't it?

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. If you haven't read the Legacy of Iron
books, you're missing a real treat. Go here
to grab them:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 2. Thought for the Day: "Anything
worth doing is worth doing right."
-- Brooks Kubik