Beeping Cell Phone, Talking Barbell

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!

"What the heck?" I thought.

I reached into my briefcase.

Pulled out my cell phone.

The thing was beeping at me.

I looked at the screen.

"RECHARGE NOW!" it said.

When a cell phone demands to be
recharged, there's only one thing
to do.

You recharge the little monster.
It's the only way to shut it up.

But it got me thinking -- what if
other things in life were programmed
to tel you what to do.

Your lifting shoes:

"Put me on, lace me up and start
lifting!"

Any power rack:

"No, no, no! Don't use me for curls.
Use me for squats!"

Any Smith Machine:

"Only use me if you're a fool."

Your barbell:

"Time to train, dude."

Your knife, fork, and plate:

"Steak and veggies? Nice!"

Your local farmer's market:

"Hey, you like real food, too!"

Your lifting platform:

"Go heavy tonight -- it's more fun!"

Any decent book on strength training:

"Read me!"

Your morning cup of coffee:

"Today's a training day! Have a second
cup on me!"

Actually, that's how I started the day --
with that second cup of coffee.

Because today was a training day -- and
training days are the best days of the
week.

As always, thanks for reading and have a
great day. If you train today, do it Dino
style -- and make it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Here's one for the older lifters --
and for everyone who plans on being an older
lifter someday:

http://www.brookskubik.com/grayhair_blackiron.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses -- and my
DVD's, sweatshirts, t-shirts and muscle shirts --
are right here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "If barbells could
talk, they'd say LIFT ME!" -- Brooks Kubik