Dinosaur Training Advice

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I posted the following on my Facebook
page a few days ago, and it is getting
tons of LIKES and COMMENTS. So I thought
I should share it with everyone via
email:

DINOSAUR TRAINING ADVICE

"Do squats. Work them hard.

Do deadifts.

If you don't like deadlifts, do power
cleans power snatches and high pulls.

Do presses. Do all sorts of standing
overhead work.

Do bench presses and curls and rowing
and pullups.

Hit it hard and heavy, train progressively
and grow.

And have fun. Having fun is important."

And that pretty well sums it up -- especially
the part about having fun!

I'm hitting it hard and heavy out in the
garage tonight -- lots of heavy Olympic
lifting -- and I'm looking forward to it.

As always, thanks for reading. If you train
today, make it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. For details on exercises, sets, and reps,
try any of my books and courses:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 2. Thought for the day: "The secret
is to surpass yourself." -- Brooks Kubik