Hail to the Dinosaurs!
I thought you'd enjoy another top
10 list. This one is The Top 10 Ways
to Tell You're in a Great Gym:
10. It's not an earthquake -- it's
9. And heavy olympic lifting.
8. They can't find Jimmy Hoffa, and
they can't find the last guy who did
curls in the power rack.
7. Chalk is mandatory.
6. Serious is mandatory.
5. No one says "Spot me, bro."
4. No one does yoga on the lifting
3. You train your core with squats,
deadlifts and heavy overhead lifting.
2. No one does peak contraction
1. The owner had a dog-eared copy of
Dinosaur Training on the bookshelf in
So -- would you train in a gym like
that? I would!
As always, thanks for reading and have
a great day. If you train today, make
it a good one.
Yours in strength,
P.S. Go here to grab YOUR copy of Dinosaur
Training: Lost Secrets of Strength and
P.S. 2. My other books and courses are
P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "Don't live
to lift -- lift to live." -- Brooks Kubik