Hail to the Dinosaurs!
As promised, here's the link to my 9/30 interview on
Carl Lanore's SuperHuman Radio Show:
It's show no. 1500. I'm in the second hour.
I also did a podcast recently with longtime Dino
Bill Kociaba. We covered my new book, KNIFE,
FORK, MUSCLE. You can find it here:
I'm working with my layout and design team to get the
book to the printer and ship it in mid-Oct. I'll keep you
On the training front, I thought I'd share some more
Iron Nuggets with you.
These come from Bob Hoffman. Hence the title of this
email message: Carved in Iron. I think Bob would
have liked that.
10 Iron Nuggets from Bob Hoffman
1. "A chain is no stronger than it's weakest link."
2. "You get our of exercise what you put into it."
3. "Your exertion can easily be measured by your
puffing, panting and perspiring."
4. "A Home Gymnasium or special training room
which can be beneficially used by all the family,
by father and mother, by the children, by the old
folks too, for exercise is highly beneficial at any
5. "Your strength, your endurance, and your
recuperative powers will quickly improve if you
follow the rules of health."
6. "Don't neglect your dumbbell training."
7. "Read and study the course at intervals. You
will discover or rediscover some important training
advice you have overlooked or not quite
8. "Constantly strive to handle more and more
9. "Progression is the only way to succeed in building
10. "Set a goal. You must set a goal . . . Don't let
anything prevent your success."
Personally, I think those are all pretty good. I hope
you enjoyed them -- and I hope you enjoy the Dino
interviews on the links I shared!
As always, thanks for reading and have a great day.
If you train today, make it a good one!
Yours in strength,
P.S. Here's the link to reserve your copy of KNIFE,
P.S. 2. My other books and courses are right here:
P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "When you stand on the
shoulders of giants, you can see pretty darn far."
-- Brooks Kubik