Is Strength Training the Fountain of Youth?

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

A quick note, and then we'll talk training.

We filled 90% of the outstanding orders
for issue no. 2 of The Dinosaur Files quarterly
on Sat, Mon and Tues. There are a few more
to shoot out the door, and we'll do that today.

If you haven't ordered the little monster, do
it now - and grab issue no. 1 of the quarterly
if you missed that one, too. They're great,
and Dinos around the world are loving them:

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaurfiles_quarterly.html

On the training front, I received an email the
other day from a man who bought copy number
146 of the first edition of Dinosaur Training.

When I released Dinosaur Training back in 1996,
I signed and numbered every copy -- all 3300
of them.

Many of you have them. You've been reading
my stuff and sharing the journey with me for
almost 20 years.

That's what reader no. 146 has been doing.

Another reader shot in an email that I saw
this morning. He's been following me since
the days when I wrote for Hardgainer. That
takes us back almost a quarter of a century.

If you think about it, that's pretty amazing.

One reason that it's amazing is that those
long-time Dinos have been training for a
very long time -- and they're still training.

Just like me.

I've been training for almost 50 years now.
And I've enjoyed every minute of it.

Many Dinos have been training for 30 or
40 years -- some for 50 or more -- and a
surprising number for 60 or more years.

That goes to show you that strength training
is the fountain of youth.

It keeps you young -- because you can keep
on doing it for your entire life.

You can't do that with most sports. There
comes a time when your body just can't take
it any more. You hang up your cleats, your
shoes, your bat or your gloves.

But strength training is different.

You can always modify your strength training
workouts, and make them work for you at any
age.

In addition, strength training is something you
can do by yourself. You don't need a team to
do strength training. You don't even need a
training partner. That, too, makes it easy to
keep at it.

And perhaps most importantly, strength training
is endlessly interesting.There are always new
things to try -- and new things to learn. It
never gets old.

And the results are right there, for you to see --
and for the world to see.

After a lifetime of sensible physical training,
you look *different* than other people your
age. You look, move and feel like you were
20 years younger.

And that's why I call strength training the
Fountain of Youth.

As always, thanks for reading, and have a great
day. If you train today, make it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. 1. Gray Hair and Black Iron is the number one
training guide for mature Dinos. Go here to grab a
copy:

http://www.brookskubik.com/grayhair_blackiron.html

P.S. 2. Our Dinosaur Training e-books are getting
off-the-chart reviews. Go here to grab them:

http://www.brookskubik.com/militarypress_kindle.html

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_secrets_01.html

P.S. 3. My other books and courses are right here at
Dino Headquarters:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 4. Thought for the Day: "I'm not as young
as I used to be, but I'm younger than I'd be
if I didn't train." -- Brooks Kubik (and
a heck of a lot of other Dinos)

************************************************