My Dad's Favorite Iron Game Book

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Today is the one year anniversary of my
dad's passing.

I want to do something special today -
so I thought about what he might want.

He liked all of my books, but Legacy of
Iron was his favorite. In fact, he kept
copies of all five books in the Legacy of
Iron series on his dresser, next to his
bed.

He's gone, but they're still there.

So this is what I'm going to do:

We're going to have a great big special
for the Legacy of Iron books.

You can have any book in the series for
10 bucks plus shipping and handling -
or all five in the series for 50 clams
plus shipping and handling.

To place an order for this special offer,
shoot me an email - and let me know
what you want, where you live and
whether you use PayPal. We can do
the order by card (or check if you
live in the USA), but PayPal is the
fast and easy way to do special
orders.

This special offer applies to Legacy
of Iron books only - not to any
other books or courses.

If you don't know what the books are
about, go here for info on Legacy of
Iron:

http://www.brookskubik.com/legacy_of_iron.html

For info on the other books in the
series, go here and follow the links
for each of the Legacy of Iron books:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

Dad always thought that everyone should
read these books - and I agree - so we're
going to make it very easy for you.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik