Update on the John Grimek Course!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

We're getting close to tossing those John
Grimek courses into envelopes and shooting
them out the door. So let me cover a couple
of quick things:

1. There's still time to order the course
during the big-prepublication special -- and
get the bonuses when we ship your course. But
time is running out, so act now:

http://brookskubik.com/johngrimek_course.html

2. If you want me to autograph your course,
be sure to include an autograph request in the
Special Instructions section of the on-line
order form. There's no charge for autographs --
it's an honor to be asked to provide one.

2A. If you already ordered the course and did NOT
include an autograph request, there's still time --
just shoot me an email.

2B. Be sure to tell me how to autograph your book,
i.e., "To Joe" or "To Joseph" or "To Mike" or
"To Michael." I always like to personalize
them and include a short note or motivational
message.

3. Everyone has been asking about the special
bonuses -- as in, what are they? Answer: They are
a surprise! But you'll love them.

4. IMPORTANT: If you want to add something else to
your order (which will save you some major clams on
s&h), go ahead and shoot me an email and let me know
what else you'd like.

In other Dino news, be sure to sign up for my four-
week Dinosaur Training course. It's an audio seminar
that you can listen to live -- and ask questions live --
so it's just like being at an actual seminar with a
room full of your fellow Dinos. It's going to be lots
of fun -- and we're going to cover a ton of great info.

You can learn more about it -- and reserve your spot
in the course -- right here:

http://www.entheosacademy.com/courses/Dinosaur-Training

By the way, check out the gold-medal testimonial from
Tommy Kono. Talk about something that made my day -- wow!

That's all for now. I'll send another email later in the
day that covers an important training topic. Be looking
for it!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Here's the link again for the Grimek course:

http://brookskubik.com/johngrimek_course.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses -- and my DVD's --
are right here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "Lifting the weight is
good. Controlling the weight is better. Mastering the
weight is best of all." -- Brooks Kubik