"I Don't Like That!" He Said.

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

A guy sent asked me for a program
that would help him gain strength
and muscle mass.

So I gave him one.

He didn't like it.

"I don't like squats," he said.
"They're bad for your knees."

"Then do deadlifts," I told him.
"Or Trap Bar deadlifts."

"I don't like deadlifts," he said.
"They're bad for your back. And they
overstress your CNS."

"So do cleans, snatches and pulls," I
said.

"I don't like them," he said. "They're
ballistic movements, and that's
bad for you."

"Try the farmer's walk," I suggested.

"That's too old-fashioned."

"Try heavy partials," I said.

"They hurt too much. And they're
too old-fashioned."

"What about sandbags?" I asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about,"
he said.

"Do you like the pec dec?" I asked,.

"Of course," he said.

"Lift the thing over your head a couple
 of times, then drag it outside the gym
and carry it around the block," I
suggested. "And then take a big sledge
hammer and smash it into a million
pieces."

There was a long pause.

"Is that for real?" he asked.

"Absolutely," I said.

Did he do it?

I don't know.

But if you see some guy lugging a chrome
plated pec dec around the block, you'll
know he took my advice -- and you'll know
there's hope for the human race -- and for
the current generation of bunny blasters.

And think about this. Maybe, just maybe,
that poor kid will drop the muscle mag
silliness and grab a copy of Dinosaur
Training  and read it from cover to
cover, and start doing some REAL
training.

One can only hope.

As always, thanks for reading and have
a great day. if you train today, make
it a good one.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik,

P.S. If you want no-nonsense, real world
strength training and muscle building,
then you want this:

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_training.html

P.S. 2. Already have a copy of DT? Then go here
for my other books and courses:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "Never underestimate
the power of Madison Avenue -- and never listen to
anything they ad-men tell you." -- Brooks Kubik