The Easy Routine

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Guy asked me for an "easy routine."

"Yo, dude," he said. "I want the bi's
and tri's and the pec's and the other
stuff -- and I wanna lift 2000
pounds -- but I don't like hard
work. Help me!"

"Close your eyes," I said. "And dream
big dreams -- all about big lifts --
stupendous lifts -- incredible,
awesome, monster lifts -- without
ever giving the iron a single drop
of sweat."

"That's what I want," he said.

He closed his eyes.

I tiptoed out of the room.

Don't worry. He'll never open his
eyes.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. As always, thanks for reading
and have a great day. If you train
today, make it a good one -- and
give the iron some sweat.

P.S. 2. Hard work, properly applied,
builds strength, muscle and power.
My Dinosaur Training books and courses
tell you how to build strength and
muscle fast and effectively:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "If it were
easy, it wouldn't mean anything."
-- Brooks Kubik