Dinos Around the World Are Loving Knife, Fork, Muscle!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Knife, Fork, muscle is printed, in stock, and we're
shipping the little monster around the world. It's
landed on every continent other than Antarctica.

And we're getting great feedback about the little
monster. Readers around the world are loving it.
Here are some examples:

KNIFE, FORK MUSCLE LANDS IN OZ

"My copy of Knife, Fork, Muscle arrived in Australia
today.  I can only think of three words to describe
it:


1. wow;


2. wow; and,


3. wow!


I am very impressed with the content, appearance
and the added extra items you have included - the
thank you card with the old school Dino-man really
put a smile on my face!


Mark S."


KNIFE, FORK, MUSCLE ARRIVES IN SWEDEN
"I just want to let you know that my two books, Knife,
Fork, Muscle and Chalk and Sweat (plus the Dinosaur
Files quarterly) have all arrived safely to me in
Sweden. Many thanks for putting out real training
and food books which will bring real results for real
people. I'll start reading and applying them right
away.


Per. H."
 
 
KNIFE, FORK, MUSCLE HITS WASHINGTON

"My book arrived on Monday in Washington State.
Tons of info. I will be reading and rereading it, for
sure.

Dale K."

LOUISVILLE LOVES KNIFE, FORK, MUSCLE

"Really liking the new book. I'll note that since
the summer I have been following similar dietary
principles to what you've discussed in the text
(though not as good as your diet), and I'm looking
better and feeling stronger at my current 194 lb.
bodyweight than I ever did at my 215 lb. body-
weight. Now to see if I can get back up to 215
gaining pure muscle!

Bobby R."

PRAISE FROM CALIFORNIA

"I received my copy of Knife, Fork, Muscle out
here in California.

I'm about halfway through it at the moment. I'm
really intrigued by your findings thus far, and it
is making me re-think my own dietary habits,
which is far more than any other diet/nutrition
book has ever been able to do.

Kevin D."


We've also had many readers who posted photos
of their signed copy of Knife, Fork, Muscle on
Facebook. Some of them also included a photo
of the Thank You note that I included with all
orders.


Please do that. It really helps us. We had four new
orders yesterday that were the direct result of
Dinos posting photos of their books on Facebook.


And we're getting Christmas orders from Dinos
who have received and devoured their copy of
Knife, Fork, Muscle -- and liked it so much that
they are ordering copies for friends, family and
workout buddies for Christmas. (If you do that,
be sure to let me know it's for someone else, and
ask me to sign the book and include a personal
note for them -- that will make it an extra-special
gift.)


In the meantime, THANK YOU to everyone who
has stepped up, taken action, and grabbed a
copy of KNIFE, FORK, MUSCLE. And please keep
the feedback coming!


If you've been waiting, we have plenty of copies
in stock and ready to ship -- and yes, I'll sign your
copy for you -- so act now:
 
 
http://brookskubik.com/dinosaur_nutrition.html


As always, thanks for reading, and have a great
day. If you train today, make it a good one.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. My other books and courses -- and Dinosaur
Training DVD's, t-shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies,
as well as the new quarterly Dinosaur Files -- are
right here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 2. You can usually save some serious clams
on s&h by ordering two or more books or other
items so we can ship them in one package.
Send an email and ask for a shipping quote
before placing your order.

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "Train for strength,
eat for health, and make every day of your life
the very best it can be." -- Brooks Kubik

**************************************