The Dinosaur Training YouTube Channel

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

About four weeks ago, I went to Cincinatti
to attend a surprise birthday party for Hall
of Fame Strength Coach, Kim Wood.

As you might expect, this was a big deal,
and a number of friends and fellow
Dinosaurs were there.

My good friend, Bill Hinbern, drove down
from Michigan for the big event. If you
don't know who Bill Hinbern is, run on
over to his website and take a look at
the most comprehensive strength
training and Iron Game bookstore
in the world:

http://superstrengthtraining.com/

Long story short -- Bill and I were in the
same place at the same time -- which is
highly unusual, because we are both so
darn busy. Neither one of us gets out
much. The Dino business keeps me
busy 24-7, and Bill's book business
keeps him just as busy. Maybe even
busier.

So I had a crazy idea.

"Let's do an interview," I said. "We'll
film it, and put it up on YouTube for
all of our readers to watch."

"That's a great idea!" said Bill.

So we did a two hour interview the
morning after the birthday party --
and filmed it -- and later, when I
got home, my tech guy edited the
interview and split it into five parts.

Then he set up a YouTube channel and
loaded the videos. All five of them.

Anyhow, the interview is up on YouTube
and ready to watch. You can find the first
part right here, and link to the other parts
from there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFIy3f80GIE

We've had a great response to the
interview, so I am going to do some
more videos and put them on YouTube
for you. In fact, we shot two more short
videos last night -- and my tech guy will
edit them and put them up later in the
week. I'll send an email when they're
ready to go.

The two new interviews are just me,
sitting at a table at Dino Headquarters,
sharing some fun stuff with you. One of
the videos features a very old book once
owned by a man who coached World and
Olympic weightlifting champion John Davis.
The book is filled with marginal comments,
notes and underlining -- and it gives us an
interesting insight into one of John Davis'
greatest lifts.

I have lots of fun old stuff to share with
you -- like those old IronMan barbell plates
I described in yesterday's email. So head
on over and watch my interview with Bill
Hinbern -- and while you're there, subscribe
to the Dinosaur Training YouTube channel --
and be watching for updates about what
we post for you.

And yes, we'll have more interviews with
Bill Hinbern and others. Some of you sent
in questions for Bill, and we didn't answer
all of them. We'll get to them next time!

As always, thanks for reading, and have a
great day. If you train today, make it a good
one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Go here for a complete list of my Dinosaur
Training e-books on Kindle:

http://dinosaurtraining.blogspot.com/2015/07/the-complete-list-as-of-july-13-2015.html

P.S. 2. My hardcopy books and courses are
right here at Dino Headquarters:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "Learn how to
train, and keep at it -- help others learn
how to train -- and help motivate them
to stay with it." -- Brooks Kubik

***********************************************************************************