Attn Dinos -- What Would You Like to See?

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I'm finishing up several new projects, and
working on the February issue of The Dinosaur
Files newsletter, and I have a question for you.

What would you like to see in the next issue of
The Dinosaur Files -- or in my next Dinosaur
Training course?

Are there any famous strongmen, weightlifters
or bodybuilders of the past that you'd like me
to cover?

Is there something training-related that you've
been wondering about?

A particular training method?

A particular tool or piece of equipment?

Are you looking for something on diet
and nutrition?

Would you like to know what the old-time
champions ate?

Do you want to see something for older
Dinos -- or for younger Dinos?

For beginners -- intermediates -- or advanced
trainees?

What about specilaization programs?

Gaining weight -- losing weight -- building
strength -- increasing a given lift -- or just
building some serious muscle mass?

Are you interested in something that's
related to health and longevity?

Or does some Dinosaur mindpower sound
good to you?

I have some ideas on things to cover, but I
always like to hear from the Dinos. So if there's
something you'd like to see, shoot me an email
and let me know.

I'm also looking for training reports and similar
updates to run in the Mesozlc Mail and Jurassic
Jottings sections of the February Dinosaur Files.
So don't be shy -- send in a report and let your
fellow Dinos know what you're doing!

I'm also interested in how you like the format
for the new monthly Dinosaur Files, and the
digital delivery feature. Let me know how it's
working for you!

Otherwise, have a great day -- and if it's a
training day, make it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Go here to grab the December and January
issues of The Dinosaur Files:

December

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaurfiles_december2015.html

January

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaurfiles_januaryr2016.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses are right
here at Dino Headsquarters:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "Every hour of your
life has 60 priceless minutes of opportunity."
-- Brooks Kubik

***********************************************************************************