Try It and See for Yourself!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

We received a ton of feedback in response
to yesterday's email about younger Dinos
unsubscribing from our mailing list.

Much of it was under the category of "They
should try Dino-style strength training -
and see for themselves just how effective
it is."

And others agreed that it's an uphill
battle - and that young trainees all
too often have to learn things the
hard way.

In other words, they have to try the silly
stuff - and learn that it doesn't work -
and then (hopefully) go on to try the
kind of training that really works.

Here's a sample of what you had to say:

Young Dino Loves Old School Training!

I'm young, and I love old school training.
I have a blast in every workout, training
really hard on basic exercises four days
a week.

My arms are almost 18 inches and I can
press almost 100 kilos overhead. Not long
from now I will make the 100 kilo mark at
a bodyweight of 90 kilos.

I couldn't live without my gym. Each year
I love it more.

Travis B.

Going Strong at 79!

Don't be discouraged by those doubters. You
are sending the right message. Keep it going.

I am almost 79, and still training and feel
great.

Ron T.

It's a Struggle!

Don't let them get you down, Brooks. You
can lead them to water, but not make them
drink.

I give good advice all the time, but they
rarely take it. Maybe they just can't see
themselves taking advice from someone
my age, or from a woman. I'm not sure,
but the BS usually draws them in.

Leeann A.

Maybe They'll Come Back!

Your advice is the best out there, and I
think those young Dinos who unsubscribed
will regret it once they go full circle, and
realize that what you're saying is much
better advice than they will ever get from
the muscle mags they're reading.

Keep up the excellent work. Your books
Gray Hair and Black Iron and Knife, Fork,
Muscle are excellent!

Richard H.

Some Final Thoughts

Those are all excellent points, and I want
to thank Leeann, Travis, Ron and Richard
for sharing them. We have more feedback
from the Dino Nation, and I'll share it in
future emails.

In the meantime, what do YOU think?

Why is it so hard to help younger Dinos
get started on sane, sensible, progressive
strength training?

How can we combat the muscle media
stuff?

And how can we convince the younger
generation to give old-school training a
try - and help them stick to it for the
rest of their lives?

Let me know what you think!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. If you're reading this, I assume you
have a copy of Dinosaur Training - but if
you don't, grab a copy now:

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_training.html

P.S. 2. Here's something else that fans
of old school training will enjoy:

http://www.brookskubik.com/strength_muscle_power.html

P.S. 3. Go here to grab the August-
September issue of The Dinosaur Files
in PDF format with immediate electronic
delivery:

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaurfiles_augustseptember2016.html

P.S. 4. Thought for the Day: "If you
have a chance to learn from someone
else's experience, do so. It can save a
lot of wasted time." - Brooks Kubik

***********************************************************************************