Barbells vs. Mouthwash!

I was gargling with a popular brand of mouthwash
this morning, and I noticed that the bottle said
it had 33 uses.

That surprised me, because I use mouthwash to
gargle, and I can't think of anything else to
use it for.

It wouldn't work very well as barbecue sauce,
salad dressing or soup stock -- and if you can
use it as oven or window cleaner, I'm not sure
I want to be gargling with it.

Then, I thought, "The guys who make mouthwash
probably think they're pretty smart to find so
many ways to use it."

And then I thought -- "Barbells are better."

Think of how many different ways you can use a
barbell.

You can do heavy power rack training, as I teach
in Dinosaur Training and in Strength, Muscle and
Power.

You can use a barbell for all kinds of different
cardio training -- as covered in Gray Hair and
Black Iron.

You can use a barbell to lift heavy weights for
many sets of low reps -- and for singles -- as
detailed in History's Strongest Men and How They
Trained (Vol. 1) Doug Hepburn.

You can use the old York Courses, and the Simplified
System of Training, as described in the Legacy of
Iron books.

You can use a barbell to build crushing grip-power
and fingers like iron claws -- and I give you the
step by step, how to do it in Strength, Muscle and
Power.

You can do John Grimek's special leg training program
(a barbell only program) and build strength and
power faster than a heard of elephants can stomp a
mud hut into last year's vacation photo -- and I
tell you how in Chalk and Sweat.

33 uses for mouthwash?

Phooie!

Barbells have them beat hands down!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. I don't sell barbells, but I do offer the very
best books and courses about how to use them. They're
right here at Dino Headquarters:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html