Lucky 7 for Dinosaurs!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

They say that 7 is a lucky number.

They also say that July 7 -- 7-7 --
is a lucky day.

I don't know whether that's true, but
i do know this -- 7-7 is going to be a
lucky day for Dinosaurs because that's
probably going to be the day I receive
the shipment of my new book, BLACK IRON:
THE JOHN DAVIS STORY.

If I don't get them on 7-8, I'll get them
on 7-8. So we'll call THAT a lucky day!

As soon as I have the shipment, I'll fill
all orders for Dinos who reserved a copy
during our pre-publication special.

Everyone who grabs a copy of the book
during the pre-publication special gets
a special bonus -- an 8 1/2 x 10 copy of
a killer photo of John Davis hoisting some
heavy iron back in the day. It's from 1940,
and to my knowledge, it's never been
published before -- so it's going to be
a real collector's item.

The pre-publication bonus is coming to an
end very soon -- so if you've been thinking
about ordering the book, do it now and grab
the special bonus as well!

Yours in strength,
Brooks Kubik

P.S. Here's the order page for BLACK IRON: THE
JOHN DAVIS STORY:

http://www.brookskubik.com/blackiron_johndavis.html

P.S. 2 -- Save some wampum on s&h -- order two or
more of my books at one time:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html