Strength, Muscle and Power for Dinosaurs!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Yesterday I mentioned Strength, Muscle
and Power, and a number of you sent email
messages asking me what in the heck I was
talking about.

Now, whenever I get flooded in emails with
more or less the same question, I assume
that there are way more of you out there
who have the same question but didn't send
an email. So let me respond to everyone --
because this may be one of the best kept
secrets in the Iron Game.

For some reason, no one seems to know about
it.

In April of 2010 I published a book called
Strength, Muscle and Power. It has over 350
pages and 29 chapters.

It's a collection of articles I wrote for a
variety of magazines back in the 1990's. I've
collected my favorite articles, updated, edited,
revised, and expanded them -- and I've added
commentary to help you understand how the article
fits into my over-all philosophy of strength
training.

Some of the articles pre-date Dinosaur Training
(which was published in 1996) and some come later.

The book gives you tons of different training
programs, and covers a wide variety of topics --
many of which have never been covered in other
books or have been given only passing treatment.
But I cover them in detail.

Topics include:

Abbreviated Training and how it helped me gain
50 lbs. of muscle and become a lifting champion

My training for bench press comps (meaning how I
trained to win five national championships in the
bench press)

My training for powerlifting comps

How to design an effective training program --
with many examples of result-producing programs

Power rack training for advanced gains -- the
secret of success for so many lifters

Sensible training for advanced lifters and how
to keep those gains coming!

Rest-pause training for strength and bulk

Body-part specialization -- what works, and what
doesn't

Mind-power and motivation

Iron Game history

Strength training programs for cellar dwellers and
garage gorillas

Heavy sandbag training

Training with barrels

Finishers

Heavy awkward objects

The one-hand deadlift

Barbell-only grip blasters that will build hands like
iron claws

How to strengthen your tendons and ligaments

Ultra-abbreviated strength training programs

One-exercise training programs

And much more!

Everyone seems to know about Dinosaur Training --
and I assume ("Ahem!") that if you're reading this,
you already have a copy of DT -- but you may not
know about Strength, Muscle and Power, and if you
don't have it on your book shelf, you're missing a
very good, very informative, very important book.

As always, thanks for reading and have a great
day -- and if you train today (as I will) make it
a good one!

Yours in strength,
Brooks Kubik

P.S. You can grab Strength, Muscle and Power right here
at Dino Headquarters:

http://www.brookskubik.com/strength_muscle_power.html


P.S. 2 -- Save much wampum on s&h by ordering 2 or
more books or courses at the same time -- at last count,
I think we have 12 of them now, so there's lots to choose
from:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html