My Dad's Barbell

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

When he was 40 years old, my dad bought
a 110 pound barbell set and began training
out in the back-yard.

It changed his life.

In less than a year, he added 20 pounds of
muscle and doubled or even tripled his strength.
I still remember how big he looked with his
20 pounds of new muscle - and I remember how
impressed I was when he bought a pair of (to me)
HUGE 25 pound plates so he could use 160 pounds
in his exercises.

That 110 pound barbell set ended up doing more
than merely change my dad's life.

It changed mine, as well.

Because it got me interested in weight training.

A few years later I began training - and I've been
training ever since. For just about 45 years now.

I also write about strength training. I've been doing
it for over 20 years -- and tens of thousands of
trainees have read and benefited from my articles,
books, courses and manuals. And all of them owe it
to one person - to my dad - because he's the one who
started the whole thing.

Happy Father's Day, dad - and THANK YOU!

Yours in strength,
Brooks Kubik

P.S. You can mind my books and courses right here.
My dad's read them all - and he thinks they're pretty
darn good:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html