Black Iron Madness at Dino Headquarters!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

BLACK IRON arrived today -- one day early --
and is sitting safe and sound in many, many
boxes piled throughout the first floor of the
house, a/k/a The Shipping Dept.

The dinner table is off limits because I'm
sitting there signing books for readers who
asked for an autographed copy.

The book looks GREAT!

The photos came out terrific -- and that's good,
because we have some killer photos in the book,
including many that have never been seen before.

And at 7 x 10 (bigger than any of my other books),
and close to 500 pages in total, it's a fitting
tribute to the man who rules the world of weight-
lifting for 15 grand and glorious years.

As look would have it, I was interviewed today
on SuperHuman Radio, and we covered John Davis
and some of the back story about how I put the
book together -- and about some of the research
for it. If you missed the live broadcast, be sure
visit the SuperHuman Radio website and listen to
the podcast. I think you'll really enjoy it --
and you may even hear just a little bit of
enthusiasm when I talk about John Davis and
his remarkable career.

Yes, I have to admit it. I'm a John Davis fan.
And I feel very lucky to have been able to write
a book that serves as a wonderful tribute to this
great athlete.

So, the bottom line is this:

1. The books are here, they're being packed, and
we'll send out as many as we can tomorrow -- and
the rest of them on Friday.

2. The book looks GREAT!

3. I'm keeping the pre-publication special open until
12:00 noon on Saturday so that those who learn about
it via the SuperHuman Radio show can order a copy and
get the bonus photograph of John Davis.

You can order right BLACK IRON here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/blackiron_johndavis.html


And now, it's time to sign some more books!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik