Happy Fourth of July Weekend to the Dinos!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

We're heading into a big Holiday weekend here
in the USA, so I wanted to wish everyone a very
Happy and Fun-Filled Fourth of July Weekend!

Here at Dino HQ we are doing 77 million different
things for you -- so we're "busy." Here's an
update, along with some questions and requests
for feedback.

1. The Dinosaur Files newsletter will be mailed
on Saturday or on Tuesday, July 5. I wanted to
mail it today but our printer is having tech
problems. More specifically -- their printer is
broken!

1A. I knew I should have just carved this month's
issue on stone tablets and mailed those out to
subscribers.

2. The John Davis book ships to me on Tuesday of
next week -- and as soon as I have the little
monster (probably 7/7 or 7/8) we'll fill all of
the pre-publication orders.

2A. If you ordered the book and you want me to
autograph your copy, pls let me know asap!

3. If you read and followed my old bodyweight
training course from five or six years ago, shoot
me an email and let me know how it worked for
you and how you liked it.

4. I've reissued my old strength training DVD's:

a. The Lost Art of Dumbbell training

b. Bags, barrels and Beyond

c. Power Rack training

d. Olympic Lifting Fundamentals

e. Strength training Basics

I have not had time to get the order pages for them
up on the website, but if you'd like more info and
want to grab them, shoot me an email and I'll tell
you how to do it.

5. Legacy of Iron fans -- do not despair, there will
be more books in the series! No. 6 should be out later
in the year, perhaps around the Holidays. We have lots
more to cover! (Heck, we're not even out of World War
Two yet!)

6. And yes, in between everything else, I'm working on
another book. Something about building strength and
muscle and getting into top condition, and old-time
physical culture and much fun stuff for Dinos.

7. Oh, did I mention we're going to have a BIG
ANNOUNCEMENT later in the month? Well, we are -- so
keep an eye on my email messages and updates!

Anyhow, as you can see, we're going to have a busy
weekend here at Dino HQ.

Happy weekend, Dinos!

Yours in strength,
Brooks Kubik

P.S. We'll be open for business all weekend long --
so you can grab anything you'd like from the Dino
Shop:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 2 Remember -- if you're interested in grabbing
those old DVD's, shoot me an email!