Coming Soon: A Military Press Course for Dinosaurs!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I've been chained to the keyboard for the past
couple of months, pounding away on a new book
(that I think you're going to like), and a new
Dino training course (that I also think you're
going to like), not to mention the August issue
of The Dinosaur Files newsletter, which is also
pretty darn good).

Oh, and just to be clear -- I have two other
books in the works -- just starting on both of
them, but you're going to like them, as well. (One
of them is the single most requested book over the
past 12 months -- the other is the third most
requested. The second most requested is the one
that's just about finished.)

So I've been working fast and furious for awhile.

And I was thinking, "Maybe I can finish this
training course and then take a day off . . ."

But I had to do it. I had to do it.

I had to ask if the Dinos were interested in a
training course covering the grand and glorious
military press.

And bang, the responses started to flood into
Dino Headquarters -- and it turns out that
EVERYONE wants to see a military press course --
and from the rush of responses and the number
of exclamation points and the messages in all
caps and the repeated use of phrases like
"YES!!!" -- "Please do it!" -- and "Would love
to see it!" -- I realized that the military
press course needs to be a top priority.

So here's the deal.

The new book is with my layout and design team,
and we need to finish the cover and the final
proofs and edits and stuff, and get the last
photos placed (yes, it has photos -- lots of
them). So I'll get that done.

The other course I'm doing is going great guns,
so I'll finish that today or tomorrow and get
it to the printer as fast as possible.

As soon as I finish that, I'll take a 30 minute
break, rest, relax and recharge the old Dino
batteries. Heck, I may even sit on the front
porch and sip a glass of lemonade and call it a
vacation.

I'll time it so I take exactly 30 minutes, no
more and no less.

And after that, I'll get back to work and start
pounding the keyboard to knock out the military
press course.

Of course, I AM going to take time off today and
hit the iron at about 6:00 or 7:00. That doesn't
count as work because it's too much fun -- but it's
not a vacation because it's part of the regular
routine. But if I miss a workout I get cranky
and irritable. If you're reading this, you probably
know the feeling.

In any case, we have tons going -- and we're working
really hard for you -- and the military press course
that you all want is going to be coming very soon --
so stay tuned and keep the dial on the Dino Channel!

As always, thanks for reading and have a great day.
If you train today, make it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. With new books and courses coming, we need storage
room at Dino HQ -- so help us out by grabbing some of
the current inventory: books, courses, shirts, muscle
shirts, and DVD's.

1. For t-shirts, sweat shirts, hoodies, books, courses.
the Dinosaur Files newsletter, Horatius (my novel of
ancient Rome) and the super-popular Legacy of Iron series
go here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html


2. For the new Dinosaur Training muscle shirts, go
here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/muscle_shirts.html

3. For info about my 5 Dinosaur Training DVD's and how
to order them at a special save-the-clams discount, send
an email to me at Dino HQ!