Synchronize Your Watches!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I'll send a second email with training
tips later in the day, but right now I
need to share some big breaking news
for the Dino Nation.

BREAKING NEWS!

On Tuesday, one week from today, I'm
going to launch the pre-publication
special for my new book, DINOSAUR
DUMBBELL TRAINING.

As regular readers know, I always do
a pre-publication special when I launch
a new book or course. This lets me know
how many copies to order in the first
printing.

Everyone who orders during the pre-
publication special will get a free
bonus when the book is printed and we
fill the orders.

In related news -- I'm considering
doing a DVD to go along with the book.
If you're interested in a DVD as well
as the book, shoot me an email. If
enough of you are interested in the
DVD, we'll make it happen.

Anyhow, synchronize your watches --
get set -- and get ready -- because
next Tuesday is going to be a HUGE
day for the Dino Nation!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. I almost forgot -- if you'd like
me to autograph your copy of DINOSAUR
DUMBBELL TRAINING, please include an
autograph request in the Special
Instructions section of the on-line
order form. I'm always happy to
autograph a book or course for you
(and there's no charge for it) but
you have to ask. And tell me who to
sign it to -- if your name is James,
I need to know whether to sign it
to James or Jim, etc.

P.S. 2. If someone else orders the
book for you, be sure they ask for
an autograph and give me your name
when they place the order.

P.S. 3. Thanks in advance to everyone
who reserves a copy of DINOSAUR
DUMBBELL TRAINING during the big
pre-publication special!