Hail to the Dinosaurs!
I always end my daily emails with a
thought for the day -- at the very
end of the email.
Be sure to read them. They're fun.
Anyhow, I get good feedback on them,
so i thought I'd give you a bunch of them
1. Iron rusts, Dinos don't.
2. When Life gives you lemons, do squats.
3. Some people can walk past a gym without
even looking in the window, and others have
a compelling need to go inside and lift
4. The best thing I ever bought was a barbell.
The next best thing was more plates.
5. It takes most guys twenty or thirty years
to figure out how to train -- mainly because
they start out by being brainwashed into
thinking it has to be be complicates.
6. The difference between what you lift today
and what you lift tomorrow is entirely up to
7. If you can't add ten pounds to the bar,
add five pounds. If five pounds is too heavy,
add two pounds -- or one pound. The important
thing is to add weight.
9. Train serious, but have fun doing it.
10. The difference between success and failure
is a thin sliver of determination.
Food for thought, and I hope you enjoyed
it. Don't forget to see the Thought for
the Day at the end of the email. Yes,
there's one there today -- and every
As always, thanks for reading and have a
great day. If you train today, make it a
Yours in strength,
P.S. My books and courses -- and DVD's --
and t-shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts --
and the world famous Legacy of Iron
series -- are right here:
P.S. 2. Thought for the Day: "No one ever
said it would be easy, and if they did say
it, they never did heavy squats."
-- Brooks Kubik