Dinosaur News Flash -- and a Training Update!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

A quick news alert, and then we'll
talk training.

News flash -- I'll be on Carl Lanore's
SuperHuman Radio at 12:00 noon EST
TODAY --covering part 4 of our series
on Building Dinosaur Strength and
Muscle Mass. Catch it live, or
listen to the download later on.

On the training front, things have
been going great lately. Last week
was one of the best weeks of training
in the past year or two. I hit half a
dozen 2013 PR's and age 56 PR's -- and
made some lifts that I haven't been
able to manage since age 50 or even
younger. And I have enough gas in the
tank to go even further in the weeks
to come.

There were a couple of fairly subtle
or seemingly minor changes that helped
out. In no particular order, here are
some of them:

1. Last weekend I watched the live
stream of the 2013 USA National
Championships in Olympic Weightlifting,
and it got me pretty excited about heavy
training and heavy lifting.

2. I picked up some good technique tips
by watching the lifters at the Nationals.
Little things, but they've made a huge
difference.

3. I've been training hard and consistently
without any dings or dents for a long time
now, and it all seemed to come together
for me last week.

4. I've been following an extra-good diet,
with a bit more protein than usual --
perhaps 10 or 15 percent more. (All from
food, not supps -- I don't use protein
supps.)

5. Work has been steady but not insane.
I've been able to get things done Mon -
Fri and not work on the weekend.

6. The moon has been in retrograde Pluto
and the sun has been in Leo.

6a. Just kidding about no. 6.

7. Last, but not least -- I've been
working toward some specific, very
challenging goals -- and I've been
doing all the concentration, focus,
and visualization stuff that I keep
urging YOU to do -- and it's made
a huge difference.

7a. A huge difference.

7b. Yes, this stuff really works.

7c. Don't believe me? Then try it.

And that's the state of affairs at
Dino Headquarters.

As always, thanks for reading and have
a good day. If you train today, make it
a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. 1. I have a killer CD that covers
Seven Secrets of Concentration for building
strength and muscle. It's not advertised on
the Dino site, but we can always add it to
an order -- or send it by itself. For details,
shoot me an email.

P.S. 2. My other books and courses are right
here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "If you want to
play checkers, play checkers. If you want to
play tiddly-winks, play tiddly-winks. If you
want to train, squat, push and pull."
-- Brooks Kubik