The First Rule for Older Trainees!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

The first rule for older trainees
is to stay in the game.

The second rule for older trainees
is to stay in the game.

The third rule for older trainees
is to stay in the game.

Now, when I say "stay in the game,"
I'm not talking about using that
stuff that knocks all the gray out
of your hair.

No, I'm talking about training.

I'm talking about training for the
rest of your life -- about sticking
to it -- about never giving up --
about never getting bored -- about
never saying to yourself, "I think
I'm too old for this weightlifting
stuff" -- about never throwing in
the towel -- about never (dare I
say it?) QUITTING.

Yeah, that's right.

I said it.

The dreaded Q word.

The worst four letter word in
existence.

Q - U -I - T.

Quit.

It's something I never want to hear
you or any other Dinosaur say. In
fact, I don't want you to even think
about it. Not for a second.

Let me let you in on a secret.

When you're young, you train to become
a world or Olympic champion -- or the
greatest bodybuilder of all time -- or
the best of all time in your chosen
sport.

Your goal is to be the best of the best.

You train hard, and your work like
heck, and get some pretty good results.
Maybe you do become a World or Olympic
champion or a record holder. That kind
of thing has actually happened to some
of our Dinos over the years.

But maybe you never become the best of
the best -- but you keep on training --
and one day, you look in the mirror
and you see that gray stuff in your
hair, and you think, "Man, I'm never
gonna win that gold medal."

And at that point, some guys quit.

But other guys turn away from the
mirror and take a look at the other
guys their age -- the ones who don't
train.

There -- do it now -- take a look at
them.

What do they look like?

They look like crap.

They're soft and skinny -- or soft and
fat -- and they look twenty years older
than you do.

And do you know why?

It's not because of the Grecian Whatever
stuff.

It's because YOU train and THEY don't.

So maybe you don't have a gold medal.

That doesn't matter.

What matters is this -- you've laid the
foundation for lifelong strength and
health.

And now, all you have to do is carry
through on it.

In other words -- just keep training!

As always, thanks for reading and have
a great day. If you train today, make
it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Here's the number one resource for
older trainees:

http://www.brookskubik.com/grayhair_blackiron.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses are
right here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "The secret is
hard work, heavy training and glue. The glue
helps you stick to it." -- Brooks Kubik