The Truth About Himalayan Curls!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Many years ago a young guy at a gym where
I trained asked me about arm blasting.

He wanted big guns, and he was doing
everything he could to get them --
or, at least, everything he read
about in the muscle mags.

He did about a dozen different kinds
of curls, and almost as many triceps
exercises.

He did 10 x 10 and 8 x 8 and 12 x 12,
and wanted to know if he should try
20 x 20.

He trained his arms 5 days a week, and
wondered if he should do 6 days a week --
or perhaps do double arm workouts on
M/W/F.

He didn't do any squats, deadlifts or
other leg or back work. I asked him why,
and he said he needed to save his energy
for arm blasting.

He asked me if he should add anything.
I told him to add Himalyan curls.

"What are those?" he asked. "I never heard
about them."

That was an opportunity, so I sold it hard in
language he would understand.

"They're the number one kind of curl," I told
him. "But you have to work up to them. You
have to follow a special routine to lay the
foundation. You know -- enervate the
ions and prime the galactoids."

He nodded.

"That sounds great!" he said.

So I knew he was ready for some serious
training. The galactoids line always works.
Whatever galactoids are.

And then I laid it on him.

The exercises.

The sets.

The reps.

The weekly workouts.

How to progress from one program to another.

How to build big arms by training for strength and
power instead of a bunny pump.

I even took him through his first workout. We did
squats. Presses. Rowing. The good stuff. 5 x 5.
It flattened him.

Amazingly, he stuck with it.  And he ended up with
some pretty good arm development -- and about
40 pounds of muscle all over his body.

The best part is, he never asked me about those
Himalayan curls.

Which is darn good, because the truth is -- I have
no idea what they are!

As always, thanks for reading and have a great day.
If you train today, make it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. It doesn't have any Himalyan curls, but Dinosaur
Arm Training has everything else you need to do some
serious arm building:

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_armtraining.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses are right here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "Train for real.
Real is what makes the difference." -- Brooks Kubik