I Had to Do It!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I had to do it!

I had to add more text than expected to the
new Dinosaur Training Secrets course.

Here's what happened.

I finished the course and sent it to my layout
and design guy for e-books. He worked like
heck, and got it up on Kindle as an e-book
faster than a guy doing one-legged squat
snatches on a stability ball discovers that
functional and silly are two different things.

In the meantime, I sent the course to the
guy who does layout and design for my
hard-copy courses.

He had another project to finish, so he was
a little bit behind the e-book guy.

So we launched the e-book first -- and lots
of Dinos have read it. The little monster was
an Amazon no. 1 best seller in its category
within 24 hours of the launch -- and has
been in the top 10 in one list or another
in 16 different Amazon Kindle bookstores.
In Canada, we were no. 1 in THREE top
10 lists.

Anyhow, as I said, the e-book launched
first.

Meanwhile, the layout guy for hard-copy
courses finished his other project and got
going on the Dino course.

When I got the draft of the hard-copy
course to proofread and review, it was
almost two pages short of the number
of pages I was shooting for.

Not to worry -- that just meant I had to
add a new chapter.

At the same time, I was getting plenty of
emails from Dinos who had read the e-book
and had comments or questions.

So I decided to kill two birds with one stone.

I used the questions from readers of the e-book
to prepare a question and answer chapter for
the hard-copy course. And that gave us the
extra pages we needed for the hard-copy
version.

I sent the final edits to the printer late last
night, so the course should be printed today
or tomorrow -- probably tomorrow. We'll fill
all orders as soon as we have the courses.
It will probably happen over the weekend,
with the last ones in the que mailed on
Monday.

And while we're doing that, I'll send the new
question and answer section to the guy who
prepares my e-books -- and ask him to update
the e-book by adding the new chapter.

If you have the e-book version, Amazon will
send you an email when the update is
ready. Be looking for it over the weekend
or sometime next week.

So everyone's going to end up with even more
material than expected -- and that's good!

That's also one of the unexpected plusses of
doing e-books. It lets us do things like this
fast and easily.

Anyhow, that's the update on course no. 3
in my new series of courses. Go here to grab
the little monster in your choice of hard-copy
or Kindle e-book:

Hard-copy:

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_secrets_03.html

Kindle e-book:

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_secrets3_kindle.html

And please post a review on our Kindle page.
The reviews really help us!

As always, thanks for reading and have a
great day.  If you train today, make it a good
one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. My other books and courses -- including links
to all of my Kindle e-books -- are right here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 2. We're working as fast as possible to
finish the June issue of the Dinosaur Files
Quarterly. If you have any feedback on issues
one or two, pls send them in! Ditto for training
questions, or diet and nutrition questions!

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "Always do squats,
and always give people more than they expect."
-- Brooks Kubik

****************************************