More Feedback on the New Training Course!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I started the day by checking my email, and
found some messages that brought a big
smile to my face.

They were about the new Dinosaur Training course
with electronic delivery -- meaning, you order
the little monster and you get a link so you
can download the PDF immediately.

It's immediate delivery, and there's no charge
for shipping and handling -- and that makes
it a pretty darn good deal. Especially when you
consider that it's only five clams for a complete
course with a detailed and super-effective
workout.

Here's what some of your fellow Dinos said
about it:

"I turned 61 yesterday, and picked up your
mini-course as a present to myself. I'm a
long-time customer, but you always come
up with some new twist, or training/Iron
Game information or photos that I hadn't
seen before. Keep it coming!

Going to PDF is a good idea. It's more
flexible than e-book formats, plus you
can print them out."

Paul H.

"Excellent course on training for older
Dinos. It covers almost everything in
just 26 pages. Great work, and keep
the PDF courses coming!"

Peter J.

"Only five bucks for the downloaded
course? It's worth a LOT more."

Salvatore B.

Now you see why the messages put a
smile on my face. I love it when we put
something together that the Dinos really
like -- and it definitely looks like we did
it this time.

If you've not already grabbed the little
monster, go ahead and do it now -- and
let me know how you like it and if you
want to see more PDF books and courses
with electronic delivery.

For example, would you like to see the
Dinosaur Files Quarterly in PDF format --
or perhaps have us go back to a monthly
format for the Dinosaur Files, with quick
and easy PDF format and electronic
delivery?

Let me know. We have many exciting
possibilitities, but we need to know
what you want!

And before I forget, here's the link to order
the new course:

http://www.brookskubik.com/minicourse_01.html

As always, thanks for reading and have
a great day. If you train today, make it a
good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. My other books and courses -- and links
to my e-books on Kindle -- are right here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 2. Thought for the Day: "Somehow, keeping
it real is easier when IT is a heavy barbell."

-- Brooks Kubik

***********************************************************************************