"Are You Moving or Something?" He Asked



Hitting it hard in the outdoor training center at the new Dino Dungeon. The weights go with me no matter where we go.

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Several readers have asked:

"What's happening at Dino Head-
quarters?

You're selling a bunch of stuff - and
discontinuing some products like
certain books and your DVD's.

Are you and Trudi moving or some-
thing?

You're not going to give up the Dino
business, are you?"

The answer is, yes, we are - and no,
I'm not!

Trudi and I have both lived here in
Louisville for a very long time. We
want to go somewhere new and
different and beautiful for our
later years. Perhaps Washington
or Oregon - we like the country
up there.

Several years ago, after the kids had
all moved out, we found ourselves in
a very big and very empty house.

So we sold it and downsized to a much
more manageable two-bedroom duplex
about 1/2 a mile away from where we
used to live.

That was step one in the plan.

We got rid of a ton of stuff in the big
move - but I still have much, much
more that I need to sell before we
can even think about heading out
to the Pacific Northwest.

I have a room full of old strength
training books, courses, and
magazines, and I can't take them
all with me - so I am trying to find
homes for them with the Dinos.





We have hundreds of old strength training magazines, books and courses for sale - and I need to sell them before we can move.


I could always sell them on eBay,
but I really want them to go to
Dinos - so I'm trying to give the
Dinos the first chance to grab
them.

That's why I've been sending you
emails offering various books,
courses or magazines for sale.

It's also why we're discontinuing
some books and other products.

We need to work with a small
inventory so we can move the
business out west when the
time is right - and so we can
move around easily once we
get out there.

For example, we've sold all of
our copies of Black Iron: The
John Davis Story - and we're
not going to reprint it.

We're getting near the end of
the last printing for Strength,
Muscle and Power, and we're
not going to reprint that,
either. So if you want a
copy, grab it now:



http://www.brookskubik.com/strength_muscle_power.html

And we've discontinued our old
DVD's. I have a few left - which
I've been offering for sale on a
first come, first served basis -
but that's it. (If you want to
know what we have left, shoot
me an email.)

I am NOT going to retire and stop
running the Dino business. I plan
to keep on doing it for a very long
time. We just need to operate in
as portable a fashion as possible.

Anyhow, that's the answer to a
question that many of you have
been asking.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Here's the link again for
Strength, Muscle and Power:

Hitting a partial push press with 435 pounds back in the original Dino Dungeon in 1997. I cover power rack training in detail in Strength, Muscle and Power.


http://www.brookskubik.com/strength_muscle_power.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses are
right here at Dino Headquarters:

Hard-copy and PDF

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

Kindle

http://www.brookskubik.com/kindle.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: 

"Exercise, eat smart, and enjoy
the journey."


-- Brooks Kubik

BEFORE YOU LEAVE . . .

We have more than 25 Dinosaur Training books and courses in the Kindle bookstore - here are several of them - head on over and take a look at the others: