A New and Different Workout

Bernie Baron shows what old-school, drug-free strength and development looks like in this classic photo from the early 1940's.


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I've been doing something new and different
in my training, and it's been working pretty
well for me.

It's something that many Dinos have asked
about - especially the older Dinos - so I
wrote it up in the December issue of The
Dinosaur Files.

I think you'll like it - especially if you're
an older Dino with a little more time for
training than the younger guys.

Go here to grab a copy in PDF format with
immediate electronic delivery:

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_files.html

If you missed the October and November
issues of The Dinosaur Files, don't worry -
you can grab them at the very same link.

The PDF's are printable, so if you prefer
a hard-copy, all you need to do is print
them out.

If you don't have a printer, shoot me an
email and we'll see if we can work up a
special order for you and send you a
hard-copy.

Also, if you prefer to grab a one-year,
12-issue subscription rather than order
each issue of The Dinosaur Files as it
comes out, that's fine - shoot me an
email and I'll tell you how to do it.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Here's the link again:

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_files.html


Herman Goerner - one of the strongest men who ever lived.