I Goofed - A Quick Correction - Please Read!

The new Dinosaur Training shirts come in all sizes - including Double King Kong Size - which might even have fit Reg Park.


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Yesterday I sent an email letting you
know that we are going to be offering
new Dinosaur Training tee shirts, hoodies,
muscle shirts, etc. at John Wood's Retro
Strength Shop.

It should work pretty well.

We have a third-party printer that does
all the printing and fills all the orders.

It's been working great with John's other
shirts at the Retro Strength Shop, and I'm
very excited to be joining him and getting
some great new shirts for you.

Anyhow, in yesterday's email I said that
all orders will be shipped within 24 hours.

Turns out that was a mistake - so let me
correct it right now.

All orders are PRINTED within 24 hours
of the time they are placed.

The orders are SHIPPED within six days
of the day the order is placed.

I'm told, though, that most orders usually
ship within a couple of days.

Anyhow, that's the update and the
correction. Sorry for mistake on my part.

Anyhow . . . . I still think the new tee
shirts are pretty darn exciting.

We've been getting tons of orders so far
so we'll have plenty of Dinos wearing
their new Dinosaur Training shirts very
soon.

If you want to join them, here's the place
to do it:

https://www.retrostrength.com/shop/

Thanks!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik