Kangaroo Jumps, Log Presses, the Apollon Wheels, Pull-ups and Much More!

World and Olympic champion John Davis hits a heavy split-style snatch. Head on over to my Instagram page (link below) for a great video of John Davis lifting the Apollon Wheels.


Hail to the Dinosasurs!

If you're not already following me
on Instagram, I'd like to invite you
to do so.

My Instagram account has a ton of
fun stuff - and I'm adding more all
the time.

Right now, you can sprint on over
and see:

The special benefits of assisted
pull-ups.

Trudi's Kangaroo Boots - and how
she uses them for leg, hip, core
and balance training - as well as
some fun cardio - and why she
stops traffic when she uses
them.

The Bronze Man photo - one of
Trudi's favorites - showing the
result of several years of an
all-bodyweight training program
(the kind I write about in my
book, Dinosaur Bodyweight
Training).

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_bodyweight.html


The perils of un-balanced uni-
lateral leg training.

Real world log presses - with a
very serious log.

John Davis lifting the Apollon
Wheels.

One of my all-time favorite
wrestling throws - a sure pin -
and why I believe so strongly
in serious neck training.

John Steed - from the original
Avengers - a classic memory
for many of us.

Tons of Dino breakfasts, lunches
and dinners - so you can see what
I've been eating lately - and yes,
I'm following a whole food, plant-
based diet for just under a year
now - and it's been working
great.

And much more.

Go here to take a peek:

https://www.instagram.com/brooks_kubik/?hl=en

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Hit the LIKE button as much
as you like - and feel free to ask
questions and leave comments.