Seven Dinos With the Same Question

As a young man, John Grimek did plenty of special exercises to build his bone, tendon and ligament strength - and he kept on lifting heavy iron for the rest of his life. Build and maintain the foundation, and good things will happen!


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I usually get one or two questions in
response to an email blast - but we set
a new record for questions yesterday.

Seven Dinos wrote in with questions
in response to yesterday's email about
heavy partials, bone strength, bone
mass, and muscle mass.

They phrased the question a little bit
differently - but it was something like
this:

Hi Brooks,

Gotta question for you.

You said that increasing your bone mass
also increases your testosterone levels.

As an older Dino, that made my ears
perk up a bit.

Do you think that training to add bone
mass would help an older Dino keep his
T levels nice and high?

Older Dino

That's a good question, and I'm sure it
occurred to more than seven of you.

As in, EVERYONE was probably thinking
about it.

So here's the answer, in three words:

1. Yes.

2. Absolutely.

and

3. If you don't believe me, try it and see.

Sorry - that was 12 words. But no. 3 is
pretty important.

Try it and see.

You know, there's a whole industry that
makes gazillions of clams selling youth
to older men:

Youth thru drugs.

Youth thru supplements.

Youth thru the gloppy stuff that colors your
hair that dark color it used to be way back
in your 20s.

And so on.

But regular strength training beats all of
them hands down.

There's no comparison.

Nothing else comes close.

And for older guys, an important part of
your training should be exercises that
build bone strength and bone density.

For many reasons - including the link
between increased bone mass and
higher T levels.

But don't take my word for it. Like I
said - try it and see.

For the details, grab one or more of these
resources:



Strength, Muscle and Power

http://www.brookskubik.com/strength_muscle_power.html



Dinosaur Heavy Partials Course (PDF)

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaurstrengthandpower-02.html

John Wood's Bone Strength
Program




https://www.oldtimestrongman.com/bone-strength-projectPDF.html

And here's something else I should
mention.

I don't use that gloppy stuff to color my
hair - but I do heavy partials and Bone
Strength Training in my workouts - and I
follow a high nutrient, anti-inflammatory
diet - and at age 61 my hair is actually
getting a little darker than it used to be
a year or two ago.

Sounds crazy, but it's true.

Trudi noticed it first - commented on it -
and I took a close look - and she was right.

Heck, if I could bottle this stuff, I'd be a
zillionaire!

As always, thanks for reading and have
a great day. If you train today, make it a
good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik