Try this Unusual But Very Effective Training Schedule!

If you can make good gains on a sane, sensible program that lets you fit your training into a busy workweek or a super-hectic schedule, why even think about training more often?


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I received a ton of responses to last week's
email about how training less and resting
more can help you avoid over-training -
and thus, lead to better gains in strength
and muscle.

Some responses were from readers who
just didn't believe it - and some of them
were downright angry - and two or three
of them even said so in language that
was a little less than polite. They almost
scorched my eye-balls.

Not sure why they got so upset, but it
happens every time I say "Less is more -
try it and see."

Others agreed with the message - and
that's not surprising, because the kind
of old-school training schedules I talked
about have been helping trainees build
strength and muscle for well over 100
years.

One of the most interesting replies came
from a reader who wrote:

Hi Brooks,

I'm training two days a week now:
Tues and Thurs.

Every second Sunday I deadlift.

I feel that I am progressing faster in
deadlifts than if I did it once a week,
as I often add 5 or even 10 kilos in
every deadlift workout.

Granted, I'm still an intermediate
strength-wise, but I am not slowing
down.

Less IS more.

Thanks!

Cameron

Thanks for the feedback, Cameron -
and thanks for sharing your training
schedule.

It's a little unusual - but very interesting -
and it would probably work very well for
many of our fellow Dinos.

If anyone else is following a similar
training schedule - or if you give this
one a try - shoot me an email and let
me know how it works for you!

As always, thanks for reading and have
a great day. If you train today, make it
a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik



P.S. You can find many other unusual
but effective training programs in
Dinosaur Training Secrets, Vol. 1:

Hard-Copy and Kindle editions

PDF edition

Look for the link to our PDF books
and courses on our products page -
it's a big list, but Dinosaur Training
Secrets, Vol. 1, is easy to find - it's
fourth from the bottom, with a thumb-
nail showing John Grimek doing some
dumbbell presses:

P.S. 2. My other books and courses are
right here at Dino Headquarters - including
links to my PDF courses and my Kindle
books:



Hard-copy and PDF

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

Kindle

http://www.brookskubik.com/kindle.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day:

"If you don't test things, you'll never
know if they work."


- Brooks Kubik

Brooks Kubik's Kindle Books

http://www.brookskubik.com/kindle.html

We have over 25 books and courses in the Kindle store - including these:








 
For even more Kindle books by Brooks Kubik, visit: