How to Get Great Results at Any Age!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

They say that getting older is not for sissies, and I certainly think it’s true.

If you’re an older lifter, you know exactly what I’m talking about. You fight a constant battle against gravity – and with every passing year, it gets harder and harder to out-wrestle Father Time.

BUT – if you train the right way – and if you keep on training no matter what happens – and if you watch your diet and keep your midsection under control – then you can be pretty darn strong, pretty darn muscular, and in pretty darn good condition.

The best way to do it is with the right kind of weight training – the kind that will keep you strong, muscular, and superbly conditioned at any age. It’s the kind I teach in Gray Hair and Black Iron – the first book ever written about serious strength training for older lifters.

Gray Hair and Black iron came out just one year ago, and since then, I’ve been getting rave reviews from lifters around the world. Here’s an example – I found it in the in-box this morning:

“I want to tell you how Gray Hair and Black Iron has helped me. I'm 47 years old and I don't think I've been in this good of condition in a very long time. The methods and techniques you talk about in your book are second to none. It's changed my whole way of working out. It's also proven invaluable to my 14-year old son who started weight training a few months ago, and we incorporate much of your training ideas into his workouts. He's started wrestling for his junior high school team a few weeks ago. Watching him so easily overpower kids that have sometimes 20 pounds on him is pretty cool.
So, here it is: THANK YOU. Keep up the good work!

Stef Hiltz”

Now, that’s pretty interesting – the same book that helped 47-year old Stef Hiltz to get back into terrific condition is ALSO helping his 14-year old son destroy his opponent on the wrestling mat. That ought to tell you something.

And that leads me to a thought – I’ve been urging everyone over the age of 35 to read gray Hair and Black Iron – but maybe I should open things up a little, and urge ALL of you to read it!

We might start seeing a whole new fitness phenomenon – fathers and sons training side by side, shoulder to shoulder, and hitting it hard and heavy – and getting great results at any age.

As always, thanks for reading – and if you train today, make it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. You can grab your copy of Gray Hair and Black Iron right here at Dinosaur Training Headquarters:

http://www.brookskubik.com/grayhair_blackiron.html