Dinosaur Dumbbell Training

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Back in the 1930's, Sig Klein wrote
an article for Strength and Health in
which he detailed the training secret
of the old-time European strongmen.

It was heavy dumbbell training.

Rugged strength and power exercises
with very heavy dumbbells.

I read that article a number of years
ago, and was so impressed with it that
I began an immediate program of very heavy,
very serious, very concentrated dumbbell
training.

I came up with a complete workout using
heavy dumbbells and the type of old-school
exercises recommended by Sig Klein.

And the sweat flew, and the chalk was
everywhere, and the plates rattled and
shook.

Not long after that, I was lifting 151
pounds overhead with one hand. And I was
bigger, stronger and thicker than ever
before.

So keep HEAVY dumbbell training dumbbell
training in mind -- and consider doing just
what I did -- a program of heavy, old-school
dumbbell training. It's BIG medicine.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. I teach my complete dumbbell training program
on my DVD, "The Lost Art of Dumbbell Training."
It's a good one.

http://www.brookskubik.com/dumbbell_training_dvd.html