The Magic Pound A Day Weight Gaining Drink!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

When I was in junior high and high school,
the muscle magazines sold something called
Crash Weight Gain Formula No. 7. I always
wondered what happened to Formulas 1 - 6,
and why they stopped at 7 instead of going
on to Formula No. 8, No. 9 and so on.

According to the advertisements, you were
supposed to gain a pound of muscle a day by
chugging the stuff.

It came pre-mixed in little cans, so all you
had to do was pop the top and enjoy a "great
tasting" drink. It came in chocolate, straw-
berry and vanilla if memory serves correctly.

It sounded great, and at 82 pounds of scrawny
skinniness, I was desperate to try the stuff.

The problem was, it cost a whole clam -- meaning
a deer with antlers on his head -- otherwise
known as a green-back -- for just one can. So
drinking 3 or 4 cans a day was out of the
question.

About 10 years later, the same magazines still
sold the stuff -- or something similar -- but
they also ran articles saying that the maximum
amount of muscle you could gain in one year was
(get this) -- THREE measly little pounds!

So my friends and I were mucho confused. One the
one hand, we all knew that if we spent tons of
wampum on cans of the magic weight-gaining drink,
we'd all gain a pound a day and look like Mr.
America, and strut around Muscle Beach and have
pretty girls in bikinis squeezing our biceps
all day long (just like the guys in the muscle
mags) -- but now we were told that we'd only be
able to gain THREE pounds a year, which worked
out to only 13.1 percent of ONE OZ. of muscle
per day -- and that included birthdays, Thanks-
giving Day and Christmas, when everyone always
ate a lot.

Three pounds per year meant that it would
take TEN YEARS to gain 30 pounds -- and none of
us could wait that long. We wanted big muscles
now!

I thought about it a long time -- and I finally
decided that someone (I wasn't sure who) was
selling me a bill of goods.

Later on, I learned how to gain some serious
muscle. I did it by following the types of training
programs detailed in my various books and courses.
There was nothing fancy about the process -- nothing
exotic -- and nothing mysterious. It was all about
intelligently applied hard work on the RIGHT exercises
and the RIGHT kind of training programs.

I eventually ended up weighing 225 pounds. And I never
drank a single sip of Crash Weight Gain Formula No.7 --
and I got there a wee bit faster than 3 pounds a year.

You may or may not be looking to add some serious muscle.
If you are, Dinosaur Training can get you there -- and
it can do it very, very fast.

Yours in strength,
Brooks Kubik

P.S. Doug Hepburn was one of the biggest, thickest, most
massively developed men who ever lived -- and one of the
very strongest. That's why I've prepared a 36 page training
course that covers his life, his diet and his training --
with 12 different programs for you modeled on Doug Hepburn's
actual training programs. If you want to add some serious
strength and size, this course will do the job:

http://www.brookskubik.com/doug_hepburn.html