Bill Hinbern on Dinosaur Dumbbell Training!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I just rec'd the very first testimonial for my new book, Dinosaur Dumbbell Training -- from Bill Hinbern, who just received a copy direct from my printer! 

Read what he has to say . . .

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik



I'm sure you read the emails, months ago, about it...

That was the planning stage.

You've seen the massive build up all over the internet...

That was in answer to trainees, like yourself, that want it.

And if you are reading the right stuff about serious, no nonsense, training, you are literally chomping-at-the-bit to not only see it, get your hands on it, but put the valuable information to use!

Well, I'm sending this announcement out immediately, to let EVERYONE know, that I'm the FIRST person on earth to see it!!!

That's right...

I have a copy of it even BEFORE the author!!!

And, it's so GREAT, that I'm not waiting another minute...

I'm letting the cat-out-of-the-bag, NOW!!!

What is it?!?!

It is the latest strength training publication by non other than the author of...

"Dinosaur Training: Lost Secrets of Strength and Development"...

Brooks Kubik

The name of this fantastic NEW weight training course...

"Dinosaur Dumbbell Training"

I had an idea of what it was when it arrived, just minutes ago, so I dropped everything, stood there, tore open the package, and nearly fell through my shoes!!!

I simply can't believe the time and effort that Brooks has put into this course!

As I have perused through this course page by page I have discovered the following:

1. The foot print...

8 ½ x 11 in size with over 185 pages, and a beautiful 4 color cover.

2. The training information...

Nine information packed Chapters

Over 100 exclusive DUMBBELL exercises

Each exercise is described in painstaking detail with accompanying text based on over 40 years of dumbbell training experience!

Fifty, that's right...50 Different All-Dumbbell Training Workouts!

No more racking your brain trying to come up with training routines that can be done with JUST dumbbells!

3. The photos...

Nearly 300 photos of the author demonstrating each and every stage of the exercises.

Each photo was taken in the author's, no fluff, no frills, training quarters...

His garage!!!

You can tell, as you move through the course, that the author not only "posed" for the exercises, but becomes drenched with sweat as he progresses through an honest to goodness, REAL, RESULTS PRODUCING, workout!!!

To say that I'm impressed, is an understatement...

I highly recommend this course to anyone and everyone who wants to build super human strength by using ONLY a pair of adjustable, plate loading, dumbbells.

So this is your opportunity, Brooks...

But hurry, go here and order your copy NOW and get in on the author's SPECIAL OFFER that ends today:

Dinosaur Dumbbell Training by Brooks Kubik

http://brookskubik.com/dinosaur_dumbbelltraining.html

This the limited FIRST edition, so don't hesitate...

Do it NOW!

Until the next time...

Yours for greater strength,

Bill Hinbern

P.S. Meanwhile, I'm going to get back to reading a GREAT weight training course!