Questions and Answers re Dinosaur Dumbbell Training!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I've been getting a ton of questions
about Dinosaur Dumbbell Training, so
let me answer some of them in this
email. It will save me trying to answer
50 or so individual emails with the same
or similar questions:

Q. Is Dinosaur Dumbbell Training an actual
book or is it a short course?

A. It's a book. And a big one. It's 8 1/2
x 11, with over 200 pages (counting the
table of contents and other pages at the
front with roman numerals).

Q. Is Dinosaur Dumbbell Training in stock
and ready to ship?

A. It sure is. We're firing them out as
soon as we get an order.

Q. I can't do dumbbell swings or cleans
or snatches. Are there other exercises
in the book that I can do?

A. Absolutely. I include many different
pressing exercises, as well as different
types of dumbbell deadlifts, squats, shrugs
and rowing.

Q. Do you include dumbbell curls?

A. No, because I assume everyone knows how
to do them. I tried to stick to exercises
you might not have seen before, or might
not know how to perform.

Q. Can I get a complete total body workout
with dumbbells alone?

A. Yes, and I teach you how to do it in the
book. I also teach you how to combine
dumbbells with barbells, kettlebells,
bodyweight training and heavy awkward
objects.

Q. Does the book have photos to show how
to do the different exercises?

A. Dinosaur Dumbbell Training has over
300 exercise photos. We shot over 1,000
photos and I picked out the best ones.
(Yes, it was a lot of work!)

Q. Do you include actual workouts in the
book?

A. Of course! Dinosaur Dumbbell Training
features 50 different workouts. There's
quite literally something for everyone.

Q. Can you tell me what kind of dumbbells
to use?

A. I cover that in detail at the beginning
of the book. i also give you different
exercise choices depending in part on
the kind of dumbbells available to you.

Q. I like your historical approach to
strength training and muscle building.
Do you include any of that in Dinosaur
Dumbbell Training?

A. Yes, it's in one of the very first
chapters -- and there are some killer
photos of old-time strongmen that I got
from Bill Hinbern.

Q. Do you include leg exercises with
dumbbells?

A. Dinosaur Dumbbell Training has an
entire chapter of leg exercises you can
perform with dumbbells.

Q. Are your dumbbell workouts abbreviated
or do they include lots of different
exercises?

A. They're abbreviated. That's the best
way to train, no matter what kind of
equipment you use.

Q. What are people saying about Dinosaur
Dumbbell Training?

A. Readers LOVE it. The response has been
overwhelming, and 100 percent positive.
The most common response has been "It's
even better than I thought it would be."

BTW -- friend me on Facebook and you can
see some of the feedback.

Q. Can I still get your Seven Keys to
Concentration CD with the Dumbbell
training book?

A. Yes, there's an option to do that on
the order page. BTW -- MANY Dinos have
ordered the CD, and they love it! It's
a very good CD, with tons of great info.
It's also as inspiring and motivating as
heck. I was on a roll the night we
recorded it.

Q. Can dumbbells really build strength and
muscle?

A. John Grimek thought so, and that's good
enough for me!

Q. Are dumbbells good for older trainees?

A. Absolutely! Dumbbells allow you to turn
your hands and position your arms and elbows
to find the best, easiest and most pain free
range of motion possible. They're much more
forgiving than a barbell.

Q. What about younger trainees -- like my
teenage son?

A. Dumbbells are a great way to get started
in the Iron Game! A combination of Dinosaur
Dumbbell Training and Dinosaur Bodyweight
training would be perfect for most beginners
(of any age).

Q. Can I save clam son s&h by ordering two
or more books at one time?

A. Yes -- and if you have questions, shoot
me an email.

Q. What do you charge to autograph a book?

A. Nothing. It's an honor to be asked to
sign your book for you. If you want me to
sign your copy, all you need to do is ask.
Use the Special Instructions section of
the on-line order form.

Those are the most common questions of the
week -- so I hope it helped to put them
together into one combination response.

As always, thanks for reading, and have a
great day. If you train today, make it a
good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Go here to grab your copy of Dinosaur
Dumbbell Training:

http://brookskubik.com/dinosaur_dumbbelltraining.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses are right
here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "Dumbbells are
heavy awkward objects. That's why they're so
effective." -- Brooks Kubik