Important News and Updates for Dinos!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I'm going to cover a couple of
quick updates in this post. So
I may bounce around a little,
sort of like Paul Anderson
repping some fast squats with
800 pounds.

1. Yesterday's Email Message

I received a ton of great feedback
to yesterday's email. Thanks very
much to everyone who sent a reply.

Several of you noted that you have
been diagnosed with glaucoma or
pre-glaucoma, and you appreciated
my comments about finding exercises
that won't generate potentially
harmful internal pressure for
your eyes.

Others said you were going to get an
eye exam and glaucoma screen -- which
is a good idea, and one of the reasons
why I sent the email.

And one reader unsubscribed. I was
sorry to see that, but hey, it happens.

2. The Diet and Nutrition Book

I've been working full-time seven days
a week on this one, and really putting
a lot of effort and energy into it.

The goal is to get it finished and out
the door to readers as soon as possible.

I'll keep you posted, but rest assured --
it won't be long now.

Also note -- this is "not just a diet
book." It's a book about making smart
choices that will help you build and
maintain life-long strength and health.

It's geared to strength athletes, of
course, and it covers trainees of all
ages.

We'll talk about protein, carbs, fats,
how and where to get the healthiest
and most nutritious foods, my take on
supplements, gaining weight, losing
weight, special advice for older
trainees, and how to sort through
all the diet and nutrition mumbo-
jumbo and peudo-science out there.

And it will NOT be a one-size fits all
book.

Far from it.

One of the things we'll cover is how to
develop an individualized diet and
nutrition plan that's best and most
effective for YOU.

Anyhow, I'm very excited about how it is
coming together, and I'm really looking
forward to the day we launch the big
pre-publication special.

3. Other Dino Projects

As soon as the diet and nutrition book
is finished, I'm going to work on some
more training courses -- and launch the
Dinosaur Files newsletter in expanded,
bigger than ever quarterly format. The
goal is to get two issues out the door
in 2014 and 4 issues out the door in
2015.

On the courses front, we'll probably start
with volume 3 in the History's Strongest
Men series. I have someone in mind, and
I think you're going to agree that he
deserves a course of his own!

4. Questions from Readers

The bad part about being so busy with
Dino projects is that I can't keep up
with the emails I receive from readers.

So if you send an email and I don't
get back to you right away, that's why.
There just aren't enough hours in the
day.

I will try to answer all questions --
but understand that I receive MANY of
them every day, and it is impossible to
get back to all of them right away.

5. Something Terrific for Hand-balancing
   Fans!

Finally, if you haven't already seen it,
here's something new and terrific for
hand-balancing fans -- a very rare
hand-balancing course authored by
none other than the Maestro himself,
Sig Klein. My buddy John Wood has
done a reprint edition of the course,
and it is getting rave reviews.

John is doing a hard-copy version
and a Kindle version of the course.

I understand the hard-copy version
is not yet ready, but you can grab
the Kindle version right now -- by
going right here:

http://www.oldtimestrongman.com/klein_handbalancing.html

I understand the server crashed 2x
yesterday after John launched this
little baby, so it looks like it's
an official best seller.

6. The Wrap-Up

That's it for now. I have to get back to
the diet and nutrition book!

As always, thanks for reading and have
a great day. If you train today, make it
a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Did you know that John Grimek was
a master hand-balancer? I cover some of
his hand-balancing feats in my John
Grimek training course:

http://brookskubik.com/johngrimek_course.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses are
right here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "The only
two directions are forward and back.
Forward is the best choice."
-- Brooks Kubik