A Great New Addition to the Dino Dungeon!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

We have a great new addition to the
Dinosaur Dungeon.

It's a Sutherland Utility Rack.

I bought it two years ago from John
Wood -- but not for me. It was a
Christmas present for my eldest
step-son, who wanted to set up a
home gym.

He's used it ever since, and loves it.
But recently, he asked for some help
with his training, so I told him to come
over and train in the Dino Dungeon.

Of course, that meant he had to bring
the Sutherland Utility Rack over here.

No problem.

The little monster is a portable power
rack. It's free-standing, but strong as
heck. You can set it up or take it down
in about 3 to 5 minutes.

I posted a photo on my Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter pages, so if
you follow or friend me, you can see
what it looks like out in the garage.
I'm at Brooks Kubik on Facebook and
Twitter, and at #brookskubik or
#dinosaurtraining on Twitter and
Instagram.

But to continue . . .

There's a great video of John Wood
setting a rack up and doing squats at
a busy street corner in Ann Arbor. That
shows you just how portable the thing
is. Go here to check it out:

https://vimeo.com/111544540

And as for strong -- well, we haven't
come close to testing it yet. The thing
would probably hold a couple of
elephants. John has loaded his up
to over 1,000 pounds.

Anyhow, we now have a great new
addition to the Dinosaur Dungeon --
and we're having lots of fun with it!

BTW, I was talking with John the other
day, and I understand that he only has
five or six of the Sutherland Utility Racks.
Once they're gone, it will be awhile before
he has any more in stock -- so if you want
one, grab it fast:

http://www.oldtimestrongman.com/products/sutherland-utility-rack

For details on power rack exercises, see
Strength, Muscle and Power:

http://www.brookskubik.com/strength_muscle_power.html

Also, I have a brand new power rack program
in this little monster -- and I think you'll like
it a lot. We've been test-driving it on one of
our older Dinos, and he's been making GREAT
gains:

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaurtraining_archive.html

The only bad part is that my stepson is starting
to grow out of his clothes -- and that can get
expensive. Since I bought him the rack and
showed him how to use it, I'll probably get
blamed for this!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

***********************************************************************************