Shipping Madness at Dinosaur Headquarters!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Things are crazy here at Dino Headquarters.
If Santa's elves saw us in action, they'd run
in terror. That's because if Santa saw us in
action, he'd know the elves were moving
way too slow.

I'm signing books, writing notes, and tossing
books, courses, DVDs and other Dino goodies
into shipping boxes -- along with bonus
photos, which we always include whenever
we can.

Meanwhile, Trudi is printing address labels,
weighing boxes, running postage, and helping
me pack the shipping boxes.

When everything is packed, we race off to
the Post office -- and then we come back
and start all over again.

The goal is to get everything in the mail in
time for Christmas.

It's a lot of work, but it's for the Dinos --
and as I've always said, the Dinos deserve
the best.

Anyhow, if you want to place a Christmas
order, please do it now -- and if you want
me to autograph a book or course and include
a personal note, be sure to let me know who
to sign it to.

If someone orders a present for you, be
sure they give me your name and ask me
to autograph it for you (if it's a book or
course) or include a personal note  (if it's
a DVD or DVD set).

And, of course, if you have any questions
about a book, course or DVD, send them
on in. We're getting a lot of emails asking
for gift suggestions, as in, "My 14 year old
son wants to start a weight training
program -- what book or course should
he start with?"

I'll send a training email a little later. Right
now, there's more packing to do!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. My Dinosaur Training DVD's make a
great Christmas present -- and so does
my Going Strong at 54 DVD:

Dinosaur Training DVDs

http://brookskubik.com/dinosaur_dvds.html

Going Strong at 54

http://brookskubik.com/goingstrong.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses are
right here at Dino Headquarters:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "Give yourself
and those you love the gift of strength and
health." -- Brooks Kubik

***********************************************************************************